A foot (symbol: ft) is a unit of length. It is equal to 0.3048 m, and used in the imperial system of units and United States customary units. The unit of foot derived from the human foot. It is subdivided into 12 inches.
An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- How many feet are in 46 feet 10 inches?
- 46 feet 10 inches is equal to how many feet?
- How to convert 46 feet 10 inches to feet?
- What is 46 feet 10 inches in feet?
- How many is 46 feet 10 inches in feet?
inchesfeet.com © 2022