A foot (symbol: ft) is a unit of length. It is equal to 0.3048 m, and used in the imperial system of units and United States customary units. The unit of foot derived from the human foot. It is subdivided into 12 inches.
An inch (symbol: in) is a unit of length. It is defined as 1⁄12 of a foot, also is 1⁄36 of a yard. Though traditional standards for the exact length of an inch have varied, it is equal to exactly 25.4 mm. The inch is a popularly used customary unit of length in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
- How many feet and inches are in 4123 feet?
- 4123 feet is equal to how many feet and inches?
- How to convert 4123 feet to feet and inches?
- What is 4123 feet in feet and inches?
- How many is 4123 feet in feet and inches?
inchesfeet.com © 2023